Extech TK430 6 Piece Electric Test Kit Review

Extech TK430 6 Piece Electric Test Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was a little concerned about the quality of the kit because of the price. I use to work on aircraft avionics equipment and used numerous pieces of high end test equipment. I can honestly say this kit by Extech rivales some of the more expensive test meters on the market. Obviously, if you are calibrating delicate electronics to extreme tolerances, you need high priced equipment. However, if you are troubleshooting electrical problems in your home or car, you don't need super high end equipment. This kit provides a multitude of accessories and the meter itself has some neat options. I especially like the backlighting on the meter. How many times have you been working in an area without optimal lighting and can't see the meter face well enough? Anyway, I give this kit two thumbs up. I am very pleased.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Extech TK430 6 Piece Electric Test Kit

Product Description:
Electrical test kit provides all the electrical testing needs for installation and repair of electrical systems, HVAC equipment and large appliances. Includes multimeter, clamp meter, non-contact voltage detector, test leads and temperature probe in a storage case.

Buy Now

Want to buy Extech TK430 6 Piece Electric Test Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment