Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I work in a remodeling business, and this is an indispensable tool.I repeat, indispensable. The tip simply lights up when you touch it to the "hot" side of a Romex wire, instantly telling you if a wire is live or not."Is this switch/receptacle that I'm about to take apart and work on/touch hot??" Well, now you know.It is important to use it for what it's designed for.It will not tell you if there is an open neutral or anything of the sort, so it's only good for minor troubleshooting (you'd need a Knopp, or something more specialized for that).If anything, it will err on the "hot" side. I.E: It will occasionally tell me a line is hot when it isn't (if there is allot going on in a box, or near dimmers etc.), but I've never had it tell me a wire was NOT hot, and get zapped by it (unless you touch the neutral side of a romex, but that would be your fault for not checking both sides of it! : )
So, for everyday work in the remodeling world, tracing wires, eliminating, and adding switches and receptacles, it can't be beat.It's tough, handy, quick and useful.A++
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluke 1AC-A1-II Volt-Alert AC Non-Contact Voltage Tester
Product Description:
Simply touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet or cord. When the tip glows red, and the unit beeps, you know there's voltage in the line. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel can quickly test for energized circuits and defective grounds on the factory floor, in the shop. Continually tests its battery and its circuit integrity with a periodic double flash visual indication using Fluke Voltbeat technology. It comes with a two-year warranty. It detects line voltage from 90VAC - 600VAC (1AC-AI-II).
Want to buy Fluke 1AC-A1-II Volt-Alert AC Non-Contact Voltage Tester at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment