Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer Review

Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this to assist me in honing my chocolate tempering skills as regular candy thermometers are such an amazing pain to use, but it ended up improving my cooking even further by alerting me to the fact that the thermostat on my oven was consistently off by nearly 40 degrees. I've no doubt it will come in handy the next time I think I have a fever, find some faulty weatherstriping or suspect an electronic component of overheating, too. It's well-built, accurate and its UI does pretty much everything right by default. My one complaint is that you have to open up the battery compartment to move the tiny little dip switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius--I personally think a recessed bubble switch on the housing would have been a wiser choice.

The package Amazon sent me was DUSTY beyond belief, so I have a feeling they don't sell too many of these, but everything inside the blister pack was in perfect working order.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer



Buy Now

Want to buy Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment