Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have an Agilent clamp meter as my primary meter for work, but it's resistance range is too small for some things I measure and I wanted a second meter for monitoring voltage together with amperage. I looked for a DMM at a reasonable price and found this DM-300 so I took the chance. It has proven to be a great value! It's voltage readings are within 1-2 volts of what the Agilent shows me in the 120V range and exactly the same as the Agilent in the 240V range and it covers the resistance range that I need for work. The leads are a bit cheap compared to what some other manufacturers are offering, but the meter itself is solidly built (yes, I've taken it apart to check.) and the leads are interchangeable with my good ones. I highly recommend it if you just need a solid backup DMM for work and don't need to measure current with it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Greenlee DM-300 1000V AC/DC TRMS Digital Multimeter
Product Description:
Use this Greenlee DM-300 1000V AC/DC TRMS Digital Multimeter to measure voltage, resistance, and continuity. Excellent for measuring AC voltage of electrical circuits. AC/DC voltage measurement. Non-contact voltage detection for identifying live lines without contacting conductors. True RMS for the most accurate measurement when harmonics are present. Auto Off for longer battery life. Low battery indicator. Resistance measurement. Audible continuity and diode tests. Data hold to capture measurement. 6000-count LCD for high resolution. Min/Max feature for added versatility. Voltage measurement: 600.0 mV; 6.000, 60.00, 600.0, 1000V Resistance measurement: 600.0 ; 6.000, 60.00, 600.0 k; 6.000, 60.00 M Display: 6000-count LCD Measurement Category: CAT IV, 600V; CAT III, 1000V Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Want to buy Greenlee DM-300 1000V AC/DC TRMS Digital Multimeter at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment