Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased the meter to verify data from a solar experiment we're running at school.We need to measure current over time and be able to log the data to a computer. These are 2 relatively simple needs.
The 344 I got was able to measure voltage and current in the 400 milliamp range. The RS232 connection worked just fine.The supplied software isn't very flexible, but it works.However, the DMM could not measure current in the 10 Amp range.I got an RMA and returned the defective unit to Kaito several weeks ago.So far I have heard nothing from them.
If the meter had worked or if I had received a replacement right away, I would give it an OK rating.Instead, it gets a poor rating.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mastech Auto/Manual Range Digital Multimeter with RS232 Interface, MAS344
Product Description:
The Mastech MAS344 is a digital multimeter with a RS232 interface, via which you can connect your PC to monitor the real time measurement and also plot and save your data on your computer. This meter is auto/manual range selectable, you can use it to measure a wide range of parameters including AC/DC voltage and current, as well as resistance, capacitance, frequency and so on. This meter is brand new in its factory box with a one year manufacturer's warranty. Specifications.DC VOLTAGE: 4/40/400V±0.5%, 1000V±0.8%, AC VOLTAGE: 4/40/400V±1.2%, 750V±1.5%, DC CURRENT: 4/40/400mA±1.2%, 10A±2.0%, AC CURRENT: 4/40/400mA±1.5%, 10A±3.0%, RESISTANCE: 400/4K/40K/400K/4M?±1.2%, 40M?±3.0%, CAPACITANCE: 4/400nF±4.0%, FREQUENCE: 40KHz±3.0%, hFE: 1-1000 , DIODE TEST, CONTINUITY TEST,POWER 6F22(9V) x 1, SIZE: 78 x 186 x 35mm,WEIGHT: APPROX. 300g.Features: AUTO RANGE & MANUAL RANGE, DATA HOLD, RS232C STANDARD INTERFACE, BACK LIGHT,DISPLAY: DIGITAL AND ANALOG DISPLAY, 3999 COUNTS AND 38 SEGMENTS BAR GRAPH. DIGIT IS 15mm HIGH. What's in the box: MAS344 DMM: 1, Test leads: 1 pair, AA battery: 2 (installed) CD software: 1, RS232 Cable, User manual: 1.
Want to buy Mastech Auto/Manual Range Digital Multimeter with RS232 Interface, MAS344 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment