Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a little disappointed with Extech, I own other meters from them, and they cut corners with this one. First - there is no power button. The selector dial turns it on and has an 'off' position. It takes 2 hands to turn the dial, whereas you could hit a simple 'on' button with one finger to do a quick battery test.
It has a battery check, which measures batteries under load, however it is on the OPPOSITE side of the regular voltage test so you need to turn the dial 180 degrees to switch between them. (my MV110 has the same issue)
It has very long leads - 52 inches - to wrap around the meter. It uses a 9V battery instead of the traditional AA. I was considering the EX410, but I like that this one is short and compact. It is an ugly and non-professional green color. The audible beep is a little quiet.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Extech EX310 Manual Ranging Mini Multimeter with Battery Test Function
Product Description:
2000 count --- Battery test 1.5V and 9V
Want to buy Extech EX310 Manual Ranging Mini Multimeter with Battery Test Function at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment