Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have owned this meter for over six months.I use it mostly for resitance, capacitance, dc voltage and frequency measurements for small electronic projects strictly inside on a table. Only once it did not come on and by opening and checking the batteries the meter continued to work fine.Initially I did not like the capacitance measuring but I guess that capacitance is just not exact anyway.I bought this to read higher frequencies but don't think that it is worth the 10 to 20 dollars more than other cheap meters available at Fry's or Radio Shack.
Postitives: Large display and function selector, adequate testing leads with solid connection to meter body. Includes rubber protective cover. Measures down to the pico farad range on capacitance and to the 20Mhz in frequency.
Negatives:Extremely short and generalized manual.Capacitance meter appears to have a greater inaccuracy than stated in the manual particular for larger values.Battery replacement requires taking the meter apart.No back light.Doesn't have temperature or sound measurement now available on other inexpensive multi-testers.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mastech Auto Range Digital Multimeter, MY69
Product Description:
Mastech MY69 is a fully featured auto-range digital multimeter, you can use it to measure AC/DC voltage and current as well as resistance, frequency, capacitance and continuity. If you are looking for a low-cost meter that measures wide range frequencies, this is defintely the one because it measure frequency from 40Hz up to 10MHz with fairly good resolution and accuracy. It also has many nice features such as data hold, tilt back stand, test leads holder and etc. Accessories:* 9V battery (installed) * User Manual * Test leads
Want to buy Mastech Auto Range Digital Multimeter, MY69 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment