Victor Digital Inductance & Capacitance Meter, VC6243 Review

Victor Digital Inductance & Capacitance Meter, VC6243
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The meter did not work.I returned the product per vendor return instructions (I had to pay to ship it back--I'm assuming that I will be reimbursed).I was told that it could take up to two weeks for their processing.It has now been over two weeks since they received the product back, and I have not yet received a credit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Victor Digital Inductance and Capacitance Meter, VC6243

Product Description:
This is a brand new 3 1/2 digits inductance and capacitance meter with large 2"x1" LCD display. CAP:0-2n-20n-200n-2u-20u-200u-1000uF Inductance:0-2m-20m-200m-2H-20H

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy Victor Digital Inductance and Capacitance Meter, VC6243 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment