Sinometer Auto/Manual Range AC/DC 1000A Clamp Meter, BM803 Review

Sinometer Auto/Manual Range AC/DC 1000A Clamp Meter, BM803
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use this meter to give me an initial idea of how well my Solar power system is doing by checking how much DC current is going into and out of the charge controller, inverters and battery bank.I only use the clamp feature and only for DC, so I can't comment on the meter lead jacks or the AC functions.The DC clamp function works fine.The meter has a Zero button that needs to be pushed each time you turn the instrument on, otherwise the display shows around 2~3 Amps with the clamp in open air.I don't have anything to test accuracy, but the numbers I get are consistent with what calculations and other instruments are saying.

It's not a Fluke, but it's worth more than what I paid for it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sinometer Auto/Manual Range AC/DC 1000A Clamp Meter, BM803

Product Description:
The Sinometer BM803 is an auto/manual range AC/DC clamp meter, it can be used to measure AC/DC voltage and current, it has 4 ranges for both AC and DC current, 40mA (test leads only), 400mA (test leads only), 400A and 1000A. Also you can use it to measure resistance, capacitance, frequency, diode check as well as continuity test. Specifications: *DCV: 400m/4/40/400, +/- 0.8% 1000V, +/- 1.0% *ACV: 400m/4/40/400, +/- 1.2% 700V, +/- 1.5% *DCA: 40m/100m +/- 2.0% 400/1000A +/- 1.5% *ACA: 40m/100m +/- 1.0% 400/1000A +/- 1.9% *Resistance: 400/4K/40K/400K/4M +/- 1.0% 40M, +/- 1.2% *Capacitance: 40n/400n/4m/40m/100mF ±3.0% *Frequency: 40/400/4K/40K/400KHz/4M/20M Hz ± 0.5%, *Diode test *Continuity tester: Buzzer if resistance is less than 50 ohms *Dimensions and Weight: 248 x 88 x 45mm, 360g *Battery: 1.5 x 2 AA Features: *3 3/4 digit LCD display of a maximum reading of 3999 *Data Hold *Zero adjustment *Auto power-off *Battery-low and polarity indication Accessories: *Test leads *AA battery: 2 *Plastic carrying case *User Manual

Buy Now

Want to buy Sinometer Auto/Manual Range AC/DC 1000A Clamp Meter, BM803 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment