Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This item was recommended as being a very accurate meter.I found the operating
instructions were inadequate.The Capacitance Scale read 2X what it should have. I was very disapointed in item performance.I expect the warrantee if there was one to be no good so I have written it off as a piece of junk. By the way this was my first purchase from Amazon and will probably be my last.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sinometer Professional Bridge-Type 25-Range LCR Meter, SE8280
Product Description:
The SM8280 is a hand-held digital LCR bridge that measures capacitance, inductance, resistance, and dissipation factor. Its' VECTOR MEASUREMENT technology separates the reactance from the resistance in the device under test, thereby enabling measurement of true L, C, R, and D parameters. The 4-wire measurement technique enables accurate measurement of both low and high impedances. This advanced, high-end meter will provide years of reliable operation.Specifications: 1.Capacitance: Cp(Parallel equivalent capacitance) 200p/2nF/20nF/200nF/2uF ±0.50%- ±2.0%, Cs (Series equivalent capacitance) 20uF/200nF/2000nF/20mF ±0.50%- ±2.0%, Capacitance Dissipation Factor: 0~1.999, Accuracy: 1%+10+2000/Cx(2nF
Want to buy Sinometer Professional Bridge-Type 25-Range LCR Meter, SE8280 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment